August 23, 2016 Leave a comment
Welcome to the Fall 2016 semester!
- The Transfer Center is still in R-105 but is now co-located with the Welcome Center. Transfer information is available on the left side of the center and behind the green wall. To better serves our students, we have also implemented a new check-in process at the front desk.
- The Transfer Center Calendar of Events (college visits, workshops, etc.) and sign-up sheets will be available by September 6th.
- Save the date! Our annual Transfer Day College Fair is on Thursday, October 13th from 10:00 am – 1:00 pm in R-110. We’ll have admissions representatives from over 35 colleges here to meet you.
- If you are planning to apply to the Nursing program at San Francisco State University for Fall 2017 admission or later, you will now be required to take the ATI TEAS (has also been referred to as the new TEAS or TEAS VI), which will be available on August 31, 2016. Register at atitesting.com. SF State University’s Assistant Director of Nursing will also be conducting a Nursing Information Session at Merritt on Tuesday, September 27, 2016 from 12:30-1:30 in R105.
- NEW! The UC application no longer requires a personal statement but now has a PERSONAL INSIGHT section, where you have to answer three (3) of the seven (7) questions listed. Click here for the UC Personal Insight guide.
Follow us on Facebook for additional updates and exclusive offers. (You will see an error page when you click on the link, but once you log in, you’ll have access to the page.) We’re also on Instagram!